Support The Newland Christian Trust
The Newland Christian Trust relies on donations to support its work. If you would like to support the work of the Trust, there
are three ways to do this:
- Donate online by going to our give.net page.
- Make a payment or set up a standing order to us using your online banking
(please contact us
so we know who it is from and can make sure we have a Gift Aid declaration for you). The Trust's bank details can be found
in the PDF form below.
- We can set up payments for you if you download and complete the giving form/Gift Aid declaration below.
Please complete the form and post or email it to us at the address below.
The form includes three sections:
- A giving instruction to tell us how you want the donation to be used.
- A Gift Aid declaration - you only need to complete this if you do not already have
a Gift Aid declaration in place with The Newland Christian Trust.
- A bank standing order instruction for regular giving - you only need to complete this if you want us
to set up an instruction for you. You can make donations by cheque, or if you want to transfer money electronically or set up your own payments,
you can do this directly with your bank using the Trust's bank details from the form.
Click PDF icon to download.
Please return the form to:
The Newland Christian Trust
552 Beverley Road
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org